Frequently Asked Questions
What does a normal day look like for my dog and cat?
1. First thing in the morning (after initial greeting, hugs and pats), each dog is let out into an exercise area.
Note: Dogs are run in separate but adjoining areas.
2. Its breakfast time, ½ hour later is a quick run/play before a midday snooze.
3. Mid afternoon each dog is let out into an exercise yard for game time. This is when the ball appears and various
games are played.
4. Early evening is dinner time then, it's time for a final run before bedtime and night treat.
1. First thing in the morning, each cat, in turn, is let into the reception area while the kennel is being cleaned.
Cats can choose to play with the toys, laze by the door and watch the dogs or climb onto the bench
tops to watch the birds in the trees outside the window.
2. Its breakfast time.... then they need their rest after a full on morning, snoozing in the air-conditioned area is in order.
3. Mid afternoon each cat, in turn, is again let into the reception area to play, laze around or have a cuddle, its also dinner time....
4. Early evening, each cat is given their final pat or hug before lights out and bedtime.
What items are provided?
Dogs: Trampoline dog bed, Bowls, Food and lots of pats.
Cats: Resting Beds, Bedding, Bowls, Covered Litter Box, litter, Food, Toys and lots of cuddles.
What do you feed my dog and cat?
Dogs: Royal Canin or Black Hawke Dry Food and Fresh Lean Meat or cooked chicken/rice/veg served warm.
Cats: Royal Canin Dry Food and a variety of Tinned or Sachet foods or Fresh Meat.
My dog has a special diet. Can I bring his food?
Yes, happy for you to provide the special diet food. Yes, it can be refrigerated or frozen if needed. Please label all food and bring some extra incase you are delayed getting back.
Can I bring anything else?
Yes, happy for you to bring anything you think will help your dog or cat feel comfortable during their stay. Just remember to ask for them when you pick up your pet and please label it, just incase it ends up in the wash.
Can my 2 dogs stay in a kennel together?
Yes, multiple dog families can stay together.
What vaccination does my pet need?
Dogs need a minimum C5 vaccination.
Cats need a minimum F3 vaccination.
As may take up to 14 days for the vaccination to become effective, please ensure vaccinations are done no later than 14 days before arrival date.